- You have an archive?
- You have a warehouse of materials, collected during years of work of your organisation?
- You have something, but you do not know, what is it, whence is it and what with you should do with it?
Usually “ALL IT” looks so:
It is necessary for you to find and consider materials on a deposit, region, basin …
At the best it will be set of the data in a different formats on different carriers. At worst – different scale and quality paper reports, maps, schemes, profiles.
The decision is geologically and geophysical competent GIS-PROJECT, created in ArcGIS 9.3 software of ESRI company
GIS is a universal tool for the decision of almost any problems. GIS is necessary for the 21st century geologists and geophysicists.
GIS is a live geologic and geophysical fund and library on your computer.
GIS – the universal tool for studying of any objects and the data:
- Regional geological provinces and basins.
- Geological object or group of objects of a local order.
- Combination of the small-scale regional and detailed local data in one project.
- It is necessary to remember that ArcGIS is a universal cartographical system which is not a substitute of geophysical, geochemical and other modelling programs.
- Nevertheless, GIS allows to unite and visualize data and results of any software products.
Using GIS gives you conclusive advantages:
- Relieve of archives which take a lot of place and are “dust collectors”.
- Relieve of the superfluous personnel responsible for gathering and storage data.
- Convenience at work with any kinds of spatial materials.
- Speed of access, searching, viewing, processing and the analysis different-scaled the data.
- Presentation and imposing appearance of all materials.
- Operative creation of an evident drawing and cartography for reports, articles, presentations.
- The GIS-PROJECT structure is optimized for convenient and fast work with any type and complexity data.
GIS - universal system with set of functionality:
- Formation of any combinations of layers.
- Viewing through layers that simplifies visual correlation.
- "Combination" of any thematic map with a structural surface.
- 3D visualisation of any objects and data.
- One mouse-click to receive characteristics of any layers in any point.
- Carry out mathematical and statistical calculations with any data loaded in GIS.
- Addition and updating of any data loaded in GIS.
- Loading of your personal any order and complexity data.
Click the image to enlarge